GlamBaby recently got tagged by a customer featuring an adorable Halloween basket she had made for her daughter. Inside were fun, seasonal goodies, including a pair of GlamBaby shades! I thought I would share how to create something similar to the ghoul or goblin in your life this October. It’s easy, quick, and something your children will love to receive!
Grab a basket:
If you have one lying around the house, great! Use it! If not, find a cute whicker or wired basket that can be used year round. Target, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby have great ones and they are often on sale.
See a few options below:
Fill with goodies:
- A seasonal book. We love these:
- Fall accessories, like these:
- Pick a Halloween/Fall toy or baby pumpkin.
- Snacks: Anything pumpkin will do, Trader Joes has a bunch.
- Cute decorations: Don’t spend too much time on this… print some photos out, cut it, and paste… Viola!
Leave a cute note:
- “ To my ultimate boo”
- “ Mommy is batty for you”
- “ Fall in love with October”
- “A spooktacular surprise”